Bookings & Cancellations Policies
All the boring stuff
- Where places are available bookings can be taken at any time.
- A 20% deposit will be taken to secure a booking
- Full payment is required at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Each of the above will be acknowledged and confirmed by email
- We will only post hard copy tickets where you specifically request. The confirmation of full payment email is your ticket and does not need to be brought with you.
- The person making any group booking is the person responsible for any cancellation costs. Please pass this information on to anyone you are booking on behalf of.
- Please be aware that start times are the earliest time to arrive. Taxis from Mudgee township will take 10 minutes to reach the winery.
- Any enquiries about events can be made to or by phoning the winery on 6372 0800.
Please notify us as early as possible of unforseen events and where possible we will try to on- sell your ticket and make a full refund. Where this is not possible we reserve the discretionary right to uphold the following cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made in advance will be fully refunded where tickets are on-sold, otherwise the refund will be 50%.
- Cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice are non refundable.
- Please make sure anyone you are booking tickets on behalf of is aware of the cancellations policy.