How it Works
And all the benefits
Three times a year we will send you a mixed dozen wines. I'll make the selection, tell you the best way to drink, store and share these wines, and ensure you have a range of interesting notes if you should be one of the 2% of Australians who drink wine more than two hours after its purchase.
Following is all the information on our Wine Club. If you want to discuss anything about the club, please call me on 02 6372 0800.
- Membership is free.
- Three times a year we will send you a mixed dozen wines.
- The case price is capped at $285 (capped at this price for 2 years).
- I’ll make the selection and send to you in advance. If you want to make changes to your order you can do so with wines of a similar value.
- Delivery will be in April |August |December.
- Each year you will receive a selection of new releases, museum wines and reserve wines.
Other benefits include:
- Two RG Bordeaux glasses as our joining gift.
- The exclusive opportunity to purchase Lowe Zinfandel prior to any public release.
- Winemaker’s Table Dinners and other events at the winery, 20% off.
- Annual wine club members functions (Sydney & Canberra).
- 10% off any other Lowe Wines purchased at cellar door or by mail order.
- Vintage, tasting and cellaring notes for each wine
- The Lowedown– my newsletter including seasonal updates and news.
- An invitation to the annual member’s winery cocktail party.
- Inclusion in the annual ‘Lowe Ultimate Mudgee Weekend for Four’ draw (value over $2,000).
Call David – I did say this was about selling wine to people who appreciate what I do. So if you have a question, want to know how a wine should be cellaring, or what to serve at an important function – call me.